Forum der Klasse 9c HSB
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Nach unten
Admin
Admin
Anzahl der Beiträge : 272
https://forum-hsb-klasse9c.forumieren.de

Listening: Omagh und Bloody Sunday Empty Listening: Omagh und Bloody Sunday

Fr Sep 24, 2021 11:22 am
Omagh (trailer)

Frage: welche Organisation hat die Bombe in Omagh gezündet?

U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday-HQ

Bei YouTube findest du Kommentare zu diesem Ereignis, das 1972 in der Stadt Derry / Londonderry wirklich stattgefunden hat.

Frage: Schreibe in zwei Sätzen auf, was in diesen Kommentaren gesagt wird.

"I’m only just finding this out now as a 17 year old Englishman the details of these events and I can say I am disgusted with how my country has treated Ireland for all these years. My grandmother was an Irish woman sadly I never got to meet her, I hope to god she never had to witness anything like this though it is likely. Massive respect to the Irish and I’m very proud to say I can share your blood!"

"was she from the republic or the north because if she was from the republic then she probably never dealt with any thing like this unless she lived in one of the countys right next to the north like Fermanagh, Donegal, Leitrim or Louth"

"It’s not surprising that it took you 17 years to find out about this, the British and Irish school system has no mention about any of the 800 years of oppression. None of their units, lessons, textbooks or chapters are dedicated toward this part of uk/Irish history, its all an effort to keep young minds from fighting back or even complaining. It’s truly sad."

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten